Wednesday 6 February 2013

If you have faith, and do not doubt....

Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done."
Matthew 21:21
 

This is an exciting verse - especially in anticipation of considering a field and buying it :)
At the moment, there are things going on that God is bringing into my life - and that of Hub and I don't want to miss a thing.
Some of it, tho', is scary.
On the horizon.... I have asked God to send me some money for something. A specific amount. It is big and I am excited to see Him do it but first, have no idea whether it's His will and second, do I go ahead first with the plan or wait for the money?...Watch this space.
 
Also on the horizon...a weekend trip with a view to a future ministry. The preparation for the trip is scary and I don't know the depths it will lead to. I DO know that if it's right, it will reap a rich harvest, both personally and corporately in church but it is risky. Keep watching this space.
Again on the horizon...personal prophecy which tells me God is lifting restrictions and I can go forward at top speed (that's what happens when you go to tea with the vicar!)
Whoo hooo. Our God is a great God...the God of the impossible.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment