Monday 1 July 2013

Faithful God

Thank Godness that He remains faithful when I don't ! :D

I haven't blogged for some months - don't know why because things have been going on.
WHAT an exciting God!
Today, I decided to follow a suggestion by Paul at church, to take part in 40 days of prayer and fasting in relation to what God is doing in our community.
I am going to fast from lunches and TV and spend more time praying and reading my bible - a bit of a field to consider !
Oh - I don't know how to rotate this...but this is what sparked Paul's call.

So, Father, I am looking forward to seeing what You are going to be up to.
I am excited already by what is coming in my next post (it's already happened today)

Let the Prayer and Fast begin for His glory.

Speak, Lord, Your servant is listening

No comments:

Post a Comment