Monday 15 July 2013

Hard Times

Sometimes, life throws up some HARD times!
At these times, I have some deep considering to do as to how I will choose to go on.
As the saying goes, it can make me bitter or better.
As the Bible says, 'Though the righteous fall seven times, they will rise again' Proverbs 24:16


In hard times, I have to choose to believe God and all that He says. His word and promises, what my bible tells me about who He is, keeps me strong and gives me hope. HOW do people do life without God? With Him, I know that at rock-bottom, He is the Rock. 
I choose Him.
I choose joy. 
I trust His will and His purpose.
When my beloved children go through hard times, I know He loves them far more than I do and I can trust Him with their lives. It hurts me and my heart aches but it is not unto death and it is not forever. 




As I fix my eyes on God, who He is, I KNOW he is big enough to hold and handle all that life puts my way. I have no fear. I hand all my anxieties to Him. This field considered is one I buy above all others.
I love you, Father

No comments:

Post a Comment