Friday 2 January 2015

A quick comment......

I just posted this on my Facebook Page ... so thought I would mention/copy it here...

OK...as part of my review of the last year and plans for the coming year, I would like to make public my blog which I started a couple of years ago. Its original purpose was to leave a record for my Sweeties to see what God was up to in my life but...
a) I have been inconsistent
b) I thought that, because I only told the kids, it would be private. Late last year, I found out that if  someone is seeking to find out about something or someone and it is mentioned online somewhere [i.e. my blog] it doesn't necessarily remain private...so I may as well blow my own cover!
SO...in the hope that some will be encourages and that I will be a more faithful blogger...my blog is [here]

and an extra wee piccy to brighten up the post...


No comments:

Post a Comment