Friday 18 January 2013

What if...

I came across these in my bible today and find them as inspiring as ever. I must put them up where I can see them clearly!


What would you be doing with your life today if you had more courage yesterday?
Where could you be tomorrow if you decided to take a reasonable risk today?
This last part of my life, I will err on the side of boldness. And if I overstep, I can at least rest assured that I didn't squander whatever gifts I have because I was afraid to venture into the unknown


and

When an extraordinary woman meets an extraordinary God, life takes on a whole new meaning.
Knowing God changes everything.
We cannot encounter the Living God and be the same.
A personal relationship with Him produces a holy discontent with the status quo and compels us to live in such a way that miracles are a daily occurrence.
People are desperately looking for ordinary women like me and you whose lives have been changed by an extraordinary God - the One who is calling us to be 'God with skin on' to those who don't even believe He exists.
I want my normal life to be abnormally extraordinary because God is alive and well and at work in and around me


No comments:

Post a Comment